Looking for Wilson Lee Flores

contains off-topic and miscellaneous discussions on anything and everything other than audio -- jokes, inspirational articles.

Moderators: audiostar, dante

Looking for Wilson Lee Flores

Postby pigdog » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:25 pm

some time ago i saw a posting on Mr. Wilson Lee Flores, Philippine star columnists. as i assume some of you folks may be fgamiliar with him Wilson and i went to the same school Grace Christina High school and ateneo during my rather short stint with then jesuits, i photographed his ancestral home in xiamen and also stumbled onto a replica of the Rizal Memorial in the town of Jinjian Fujian province along with a couple of SM mega malls! i needed more info regarding his family as part of my current project on overseas chinese houses would appreciate any contact details or kindly PM me
cheers!

ctr
pigdog
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Wilson Lee Flores

Postby triokenwood » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:02 pm

pigdog wrote:some time ago i saw a posting on Mr. Wilson Lee Flores, Philippine star columnists. as i assume some of you folks may be fgamiliar with him Wilson and i went to the same school Grace Christina High school and ateneo during my rather short stint with then jesuits, i photographed his ancestral home in xiamen and also stumbled onto a replica of the Rizal Memorial in the town of Jinjian Fujian province along with a couple of SM mega malls! i needed more info regarding his family as part of my current project on overseas chinese houses would appreciate any contact details or kindly PM me
cheers!

ctr

He sometimes includes his email address at the end of his column. Pagnakita ko padala ko sa iyo.
triokenwood
Citizen
Citizen

Postby pigdog » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:20 pm

many thanks as i got it already
cheers
ctr
pigdog
Master
Master

Return to TIME OUT!